Application procedure for Erasmus students
1. Apply for individual password. – https://studentexchange.um.si/ADPrijava.aspx
2. Complete electronic Application Form – it’s actually Learning Agreement (Student exchange program: Erasmus+ study). – you have to send us our version of Learning Agreement!
3. Choose your study units. You can find available courses for academic year 2018/19 in the following document -> available Erasmus courses 2018/19.
4. Print out the fully completed Application Form (Learning Agreement).
5. Obtain signature from Erasmus+ academic coordinator at your home university. A university stamp is also required.
6. Request a Transcript of Records from your home university. The transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registry’s office. It must be written in English.
7. We require an assessment of your English language skills (on the level of B1 at least in line with CEFR) , so you can either (choose 1 option only):
– send us a document, stating your English language knowledge level, signed and stamped by English teacher from your home institution.
– send us a copy of any English language certificate you might have, but it shouldn’t be older than two years.
Please note that if we, after your arrival to the University of Maribor, assess that your English language skills are below the level you will state in one of the above mention documents (so the information you will send us is not true), we can decide you are no longer welcome as Erasmus+ student at the University of Maribor.
8. Make a copy of your identity document (identity card or passport).
9. All required documents:
a. Application Form with selected subjects (Learning Agreement) – signed and stamped by home university!
Online Application Instructions
b. Transcript of Records
c. Certificate of your English language knowledge (see step 7)
d. Copy of your identity document (identity card, passport)
must be sent by your Erasmus coordinator to the following email address
. All documents have to be in PDF format.
1st semester: 1st July (for visa applicants – 1st June)
2nd semester: 1st December (for visa applicants – 1st November)
Your documents will be reviewed by the main International Relations Office and by the selected host faculty. In case you are accepted for Erasmus study at the University of Maribor, we will send you an Erasmus acceptance letter and signed Learning Agreement (sent via normal post, to home address).
You will be informed about the accommodation possibilities when receiving your Erasmus+ acceptance letter and other needed documents.
More information about study, programmes and courses can be found in the section “Course catalogue and faculties information”. There you can also find a list of Erasmus+ faculty coordinators and their contacts. In case of any questions regarding subjects, learning agreement, lessons etc., feel free to contact them.
Departmental (Erasmus+) coordinator:
Assist. Prof. Matevz Obrecht, PhD